This was another feel good book. She has some really good suggestions, like to make sure and appreciate the time of life you're in instead of always looking to the future or the past for happiness. All of the 12 suggestions seemed to be good ideas. What I like most though are the stories she tells to make her points. They are hilarious!! I mean laugh out loud funny and I could really relate to a lot of them. I definitely would recommend this book, even if you just need a good laugh.
Monday, October 26, 2009
67. Take Two Chocolates and Call Me in the Morning: 12 Semi-Practical Solutions for the Really Busy Woman by Emily Watts
This was another feel good book. She has some really good suggestions, like to make sure and appreciate the time of life you're in instead of always looking to the future or the past for happiness. All of the 12 suggestions seemed to be good ideas. What I like most though are the stories she tells to make her points. They are hilarious!! I mean laugh out loud funny and I could really relate to a lot of them. I definitely would recommend this book, even if you just need a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment