This is a fun little book that I picked up mostly because of the silly smiley face on the cover. Like the Screwtape Letters, this book deals in opposites. By showing you how to be miserable, it also points out how to be happy. I liked the format. On one side of the page there are quotes about the different topics and on the other is the author's essay about that topic. It only took me about an hour to read but was very inspiring and thought provoking. Though aimed at a young adult audience, I found it just as applicable as an adult.
Friday, October 16, 2009
64. How To Be Totally Miserable: A Self-Hinder Book by John Bytheway
This is a fun little book that I picked up mostly because of the silly smiley face on the cover. Like the Screwtape Letters, this book deals in opposites. By showing you how to be miserable, it also points out how to be happy. I liked the format. On one side of the page there are quotes about the different topics and on the other is the author's essay about that topic. It only took me about an hour to read but was very inspiring and thought provoking. Though aimed at a young adult audience, I found it just as applicable as an adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment