Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I didn't read this book because I need it. John is great and a super husband and father. The book just sounded intriguing, and John Bytheway is usually pretty funny to read. It was pretty good. It had a lot of good suggestions on how to be a better wife so that your husband will want to be a better leader. I think it was a little more guilt inducing than a few other church books I've read lately (there's a lot I could do better at), but he made some pretty good points and ended on a positive note. I would loosely recommend it.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
66. Behind Every Good Man: Helping Your Husband Take the Spiritual Lead at Home by John Bytheway
Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I didn't read this book because I need it. John is great and a super husband and father. The book just sounded intriguing, and John Bytheway is usually pretty funny to read. It was pretty good. It had a lot of good suggestions on how to be a better wife so that your husband will want to be a better leader. I think it was a little more guilt inducing than a few other church books I've read lately (there's a lot I could do better at), but he made some pretty good points and ended on a positive note. I would loosely recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment