I know this isn't a book but I just got done watching the series on Netflix and decided to put my review up here. I really like it. The costumes and the stories are a little cheesy but I like that. I miss the days when you could watch a light crime mystery without all the gore and true to life situations. I wish they had more TV like this and Remington Steele and Scarecrow and Mrs. King. The drama on TV now is too heavy for me. I can't watch much of it. The only thing I watch consistently is Smallville. So if you're in the mood for some good, light, superhero drama, this is the show for you.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The Flash TV series
I know this isn't a book but I just got done watching the series on Netflix and decided to put my review up here. I really like it. The costumes and the stories are a little cheesy but I like that. I miss the days when you could watch a light crime mystery without all the gore and true to life situations. I wish they had more TV like this and Remington Steele and Scarecrow and Mrs. King. The drama on TV now is too heavy for me. I can't watch much of it. The only thing I watch consistently is Smallville. So if you're in the mood for some good, light, superhero drama, this is the show for you.