This is Ruth's pick for bedtime and naptime stories. This is actually the second time I've read these books, but this was a new format, with the books being in a collection. I really preferred the collection because I didn't have to keep track of all the little books and I could just move on to the next book when I finished one since they are all an on-going story. My favorite things about these books is that they read fast, they have great pictures and the stories and characters are all nice. Ruth really liked reading these because we've read the later books, but this is the original series and explains how Kirsty and Rachel first met the fairies. It is fun and right on Ruth's level.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
59. Rainbow Magic Collection Vol. 1 (books 1-4) by Daisy Meadows
This is Ruth's pick for bedtime and naptime stories. This is actually the second time I've read these books, but this was a new format, with the books being in a collection. I really preferred the collection because I didn't have to keep track of all the little books and I could just move on to the next book when I finished one since they are all an on-going story. My favorite things about these books is that they read fast, they have great pictures and the stories and characters are all nice. Ruth really liked reading these because we've read the later books, but this is the original series and explains how Kirsty and Rachel first met the fairies. It is fun and right on Ruth's level.