Emma really wanted to finish this collection quickly because she just turned 7 and was worried that the stories may not apply anymore. I'm not sure how they determine the stories that are best for 6 year olds but these are fun story collections anyway. They seem to be a combination of classic and international fairy and folk tales. I like them and Emma really likes them. She likes more non-traditional stuff so this is right up her alley. I would recommend any of these collections to expand your kids story selection.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
61. The Kingfisher Treasury of Stories for Six Year Olds
Emma really wanted to finish this collection quickly because she just turned 7 and was worried that the stories may not apply anymore. I'm not sure how they determine the stories that are best for 6 year olds but these are fun story collections anyway. They seem to be a combination of classic and international fairy and folk tales. I like them and Emma really likes them. She likes more non-traditional stuff so this is right up her alley. I would recommend any of these collections to expand your kids story selection.