
This is the third book in the Bayern series. This time the focus is on Razo, a friend of Isi(Goose Girl)and Enna's(Enna Burning). Isi and Enna are still there but the story is told from Razo's point of view. Basically Razo goes as part of an envoy with the new ambassador to Bayern's former enemy Tira. Razo becomes a spy when bodies keep turning up burned to ashes and the Bayern contingent fear that someone is trying to frame Enna in order to start the war again. Razo also runs into a girl that has the power of water speaking (as opposed to wind or fire like Isi and Enna). Again, it is a really well written book and an engaging story. I really liked it and I wish they had it on CD because I'd love to listen to it (at least our library doesn't). There's a little romance, a little intrigue, a lot of humor. I'd highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment