I love this series. This one centers on the issues of honesty in relationships, gambling and animal cruelty. It was a really fun read. This time around, Sammy tries to figure out what is happening to the cats in her neighborhood. She and a friend find several dead ones in various dumpsters while looking for a lady's missing cat. Then, when her own cat goes missing, she goes full speed ahead in investigating where the cats are going. She also must deal with her visiting mother who has a surprise confession, a rematch with her archrival Heather, and her improving friendship with her archrival's older brother. These books are funny, yet they really make you think about the different issues that Sammy is trying to deal with. I would highly recommend any of them. I have loved them all. And I love the lady who reads them on the CDs. She does a wonderful job.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
52. Sammy Keyes and the Psycho Kitty Queen by Wendelin Van Draanen
I love this series. This one centers on the issues of honesty in relationships, gambling and animal cruelty. It was a really fun read. This time around, Sammy tries to figure out what is happening to the cats in her neighborhood. She and a friend find several dead ones in various dumpsters while looking for a lady's missing cat. Then, when her own cat goes missing, she goes full speed ahead in investigating where the cats are going. She also must deal with her visiting mother who has a surprise confession, a rematch with her archrival Heather, and her improving friendship with her archrival's older brother. These books are funny, yet they really make you think about the different issues that Sammy is trying to deal with. I would highly recommend any of them. I have loved them all. And I love the lady who reads them on the CDs. She does a wonderful job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment